If you are gift buying challenged like me then you’ll take all the ideas you can get! Here are some suggestions that I either own and love or have my eye on. Mom, sister, aunt, grandma, babysitter, teacher, daughter, niece, cousin, or friend is sure to be a fit for at least one of these I’m currently coveting!
- Plush Throw – I’m definitely on a blush kick. It’s been a part of my wardrobe for some time now but I’m slowly adding into my home decor. I had to have this plush tassel throw when I saw it at the Nordstrom event I was at recently. It’s SO cozy AND it comes in 16 other colors so you’re sure to find one to match your family and friend’s decor! This one is actually called Pink Peony.
2. Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace – I’m a huge Kendra Scott fan. This necklace is a gorgeous piece that comes in a variety of colors, stones, and metals. I have one I was given for my birthday that is an iridescent purple drusy with silver chain but would take several more in other colors! It also has matching earrings and bracelets if you want to make it a set.
3. Jo Malone Bath Oil – I’ve been wanting to try Jo Malone perfume. I decided to try out some scents on a recent visit and was blown away by how many choices there are. I decided that my favorite in Peony & Blush Suede but there were several others I liked. The most classic scent is Lime Basil & Mandarin which would make it a good choice for a gift. All of the scents are also unisex. If you are looking to spend a little less, the bath oil would make a fantastic gift at only $25!
4. LipSense Starter Kit – It is the perfect gift for the lipstick loving ladies in your life! This is the BEST long wear lip color out there! It stays put for up to 18 hours! Smudge proof, kiss proof, waterproof. There are 50 colors to choose from with everything from neutral to red to pinks and plums. The color is applied in 3 thin layers and must be sealed with the moisturizing gloss. A starter kit, which includes a remover and a full size color and gloss, is a perfect gift at just $55. The color not only lasts on lips but the tube lasts too since you only apply once per day or wear. The glosses are also fantastic on their own and would make a great stocking stuffer at just $20! Available in clear glossy, matte, glitters, opal, and other tints and shimmers. See pinned post for colors and check photo albums for glosses. Comment on the photos you would like to purchase.
5. One Two Cosmetics Lashes – I’ve been meaning to tell you about these for awhile. I’m all about lash enhancing serums and still use one but, if you really want to up your lash game, you need these magnetic lashes. I have the original half lash and the original full coverage lash. Both come with two pairs. You apply by setting a strip on top of your lashes and then taking another to sandwich below your lashes. There is a tiny magnet on each strip that connects on contact! Sometimes it takes me a couple tries to get them on but the more you use them the easier and quicker it is. No messy glue to deal with! Do the gals in your life a favor and make this their gift from you this year. If you don’t get a set for them, at least get some for yourself….or both!
6. Swell Bottle – Think Yeti but in a bottle shape and cuter! These stainless steel bottles claim to keep beverages hot and cold for hours on end. I haven’t personally tried one but I have to say I love the variety of designs especially this gold marble. I have something similar that I picked up from Homegoods and it is amazing how hot and cold it keeps your drink. This is perfect for college kids and anyone on the go. I bring mine with water to Pilates. I’m making an effort to eliminate plastic when I can it this is a great way to do it!
7. J. Crew Pompom Beanie – Tis the season for hats and my personal favorite is a knit fur pompom beanie. Here is a great one that is currently on sale for $15.50 and available in three other colors.
8. H&M Off the Shoulder Sweater – Perfect for the….anyone! What I love about the off the shoulder look is that it looks good on everyone. Really who doesn’t have flattering shoulders?! The beauty is that you can wear it slightly on your shoulders if you really want to. I recently picked up this roomy number and I couldn’t be happier. It will be a staple in my winter wardrobe for sure! Also available in three other colors.
Good luck with your shopping! Luckily I’m pretty much done. For me, every excursion ends up with an item or two for me too! The deals are just too good to pass up this time of year. I just have one more gift to run out for but I know exactly what I need.